EOI – Treasurer
After years of talented and outstanding service, the wonderful Fiona O’Loughlin and Steve Kelly are ending up their respective roles as Club Treasurer and Club Equipment Officer shortly. I thank them most warmly for their efforts, and their outstanding contribution to the Club! Whilst I personally think they are almost irreplaceable, they assure me that they are not, and are keen to “hand the baton” on to another person who wishes to be part of the Club Committee!
We have now filled the equipment manager role, however the Treasurer position remains vacant.
Appointments to the new position will be fully supported by the current Committee and have a “hand over”. Each position is a great opportunity for someone who wants to enjoy the camaraderie and Club spirit of MCCBC, and to support their son, but most importantly to contribute to the wider Marist and basketball community. If you are interested – we would love to hear from you!
Please contact me here if you are interested or would like to know more, or contact any of the Committee.
President Marist Basketball
A summary of the Key Roles & Responsibilities for each position:
– Ensure that the Club remains financially viable by the effective and transparent management of Club funds in accordance with the Policy and Procedure Manual, ensuring that all income is banked and all payments authorised by the Executive Committee
– Produce and monitor the Club budget for each season with input from Committee members
– Maintain Club financial records and produce accurate financial reports for Committee Meetings/AGM
– Ensure that registration fees are paid by agreed due dates – by both players and to Basketball ACT
– Monitor the firstname.lastname@example.org email address