Things to do
- Email a copy of your Working with Vulnerable People Card to Paul Mead WWVC Information for Sporting Club Volunteers
(Note card must be carried with you at all times when acting in the role of Manager)
All coaches must adhere to the Working with Vulnerable People Registration Policy
- Bookmark your team on SportsTG – see link under Resources below
- Ensure yourself or your manager collects the team kit – See Equipment for details
- Read the Marist College Code of Professional Conduct for Coaches and Volunteers
- Return Coach’s feedback at the end of the season to Coaching Coordinator by the due date
Basketball ACT (BACT) runs three levels of coaching courses as well as coaching clinics. Club coaches are encouraged to enrol in an appropriate course. The club aims to have coaches complete a Level 1 Coaching Certificate and encourages senior players to coach junior teams. For information on these courses, visit the BACT Coaching Courses and Clinics.
Game Day App by Sports TG is available for Apple and Android devices where you can see draws and results for the season. Click here for instructions on how to download the app.
Winter Training Times
Training Time Request / Change Form
Under our website menu Drills & Tips the following pages can be found which contain useful resources: