All players who take the court to represent Marist College should be correctly attired.
The team uniform requirements for basketball are as follows:
- Marist basketball competition singlet (supplied for the season by the Club). These are given out by the Team Manager at the first training or game and MUST be returned at the end of the season;
- Marist basketball shorts (provided by the player available for purchase from the Uniform Shop);
- Marist warm-up top – school PE Shirt (provided by the player, but only required for players in Division 1 teams);
- Basketball socks (MCC basketball socks or white sport socks); and
- Marist school tracksuit (provided by the player) is the only tracksuit to be worn to and from games (if required).
The basketball uniform is shown below.