All players who take the court to represent Marist College should be correctly attired.
The team uniform requirements for basketball are as follows:
- Marist basketball competition singlet (supplied for the season by the Club);
- Marist basketball shorts (provided by the player available for purchase from the Uniform Shop);
- Marist warm-up top – school PE Shirt (provided by the player, but only required for players in Division 1 teams);
- Basketball socks (MCC basketball socks or white sport socks); and
- Marist school tracksuit (provided by the player) is the only tracksuit to be worn to and from games (if required).
The basketball uniform is shown below.